Desire and Sensuous...Deseo y Emocion...Desiderio e Emozione...Verlangen und Gefühl
ATTENTION -°- WARNING

Si tu as moins de 18 ans,
... Quitte le site !
Under your country's legal age
... DO NOT scroll down this page !

Message le plus consulté ces derniers jours

2007-10-08

Fall

When I read this little poem from Emily Dickinson, I can think to Laurent C. ... I changed two words to fit a closer purpose (Fall for June & Blog for Bog...). I get those poetry words in 'No Promise' where Carla Bruni have collected american, english & irish poems.

I'm Nobody! Who are you?

Are you - Nobody - Too?

Then there's a pair of us?

Don't tell! They'd advertise - you know!

-°-

How dreary - to be - Somebody!

How public - like a Frog -

To tell one's name - the livelong fall -

To an admiring Blog!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

But they raise beautiful fruit of Summer in the bog - berries, of which it is honourable to be one, and pleasant, to resemble them awhile; and dream of being enfolded into a crêpe for a little boy, and served with simple cream to mollify the burst upon his tongue. There's a smile I'd kiss.