Desire and Sensuous...Deseo y Emocion...Desiderio e Emozione...Verlangen und Gefühl
ATTENTION -°- WARNING

Si tu as moins de 18 ans,
... Quitte le site !
Under your country's legal age
... DO NOT scroll down this page !

Message le plus consulté ces derniers jours

2009-09-04

Ben KIMURA

J'ai trouvé un très bon illustrateur japonnais grâce à Dibujos de Hombres para Hombres. J'adore le style des dessins, les cadrages et les couleurs de BEN KIMURA.

3 commentaires:

Jackdaw a dit…

Very nice!

This artist seems to like men with dark hair and well-defined eyebrows, which is a big plus for me, in addition to the hot bodies and the overal nice design, colours and composition.

Mum2 a dit…

A beautiful blog my friend...You´re in my blog list..I like your blog so much!!..Regards from Spain!!

Lez Hard a dit…

Thanks I'll add either
abbrazo
l