Desire and Sensuous...Deseo y Emocion...Desiderio e Emozione...Verlangen und Gefühl
ATTENTION -°- WARNING

Si tu as moins de 18 ans,
... Quitte le site !
Under your country's legal age
... DO NOT scroll down this page !

Message le plus consulté ces derniers jours

2009-12-01

Photographe du bonheur

X X
2 PICS removed
:-(
J'ai découvert grâce à Zéphyr ce très beau site et on peut feuilleter les pages avec un astucieux "Click and drag to open". A l'heure où il neige, la fenêtre sur la mer bleu, la douceur des alizés nous fait grandement rêver. On a envie de se perdre à chacune des étapes de son blog : http://modelsbydidio.blogspot.com/
PS. - 05.10.2010 - :
I'd like to apologize to DiDio because I add 2 pics, work of Didio, without asking him ... Anyway I keep thinking, He is a nice photographer ... and I loved to dream with this guy watching ocean between two walls. It's a shame nobody else will share this feeling at this post ... Sorry

1 commentaire:

Lez Hard a dit…

PS. - 05.10.2010 - :
I'd like to apoligize to DiDio because I add 2 pics, work of Didio, without asking him ... Anyway I keep thinking, He is a nice photographer ... and I loved to dream with this guy watching ocean between two walls. It's a shame nobody else will share this feeling at this post ... Sorry