Desire and Sensuous...Deseo y Emocion...Desiderio e Emozione...Verlangen und Gefühl
ATTENTION -°- WARNING

Si tu as moins de 18 ans,
... Quitte le site !
Under your country's legal age
... DO NOT scroll down this page !

Message le plus consulté ces derniers jours

2010-03-16

Dream - Words for Akis

Spring in less than one week,
Now, I want sand and creek
To walk and run through the sea
To share and touch new idea
Tears fade in hot shots
Heart beat for love bloc.

2 commentaires:

bignate a dit…

Can't. Wait. For. Spring.

A K I S a dit…

And a beautiful word it is!
I dream every minute and hour of the day...dreaming of the beauty and joy life has given me..health, happiness, family and a man whom I love and who loves me. Can't ask for more ! Here's to a Beautiful Spring for all !
Kisses to all !
Akis :)